Each year many Australian lives are saved and transformed through the generosity of organ and tissue donors, and their families.
The third Sunday in November is DonateLife Thank You Day. Join us to pause, remember and thank those Australians who gave the ultimate gift through organ and tissue donation
Thank You Day 2023 is happening on Sunday 19 November.
You can take part in Thank You Day by sharing a thank you message on social media channels and by spreading the word about the day with your networks.
How can I get involved?
- Download the Donatelife Thank You Day resources to promote Thank You Day and say thank you to all of those generous Australians who make organ and tissue donation possible.
- Download our suggested content to share on your organisation's intranet and promote Thank You Day in your workplace.
- Join us online and share a message of thanks to organ and tissue donors for their generosity on social media. Make sure you use the hashtag #thankyouday.
- Take a moment to have a conversation that saves lives - and make sure your family know you want to be a donor. Spread the word and get other families talking about organ and tissue donation by using the hashtag #myfamilyknow.
If you're not sure how to talk to your family about donation, check out our tips on how to start.
- Contact your DonateLife agency and find out what’s happening in your local area.
Register your event
If you are organising a DonateLife Thank You Day event, let us know what you are doing by registering your event.