Reforms made to the Freedom Of Information Act in 2010 included the introduction of the Information Publication Scheme (IPS) which requires Australian Government agencies subject to the Freedom Of Information Act to provide a broad range of information on their websites. The IPS started on 1 May 2011.
The Freedom Of Information Act specifies nine categories of information that must be published, in addition to the information publication scheme plan:
- Read about the Organ and Tissue Authority's structure (114.5KB PDF)
- Read deatils of the Authority's functions including its decision making powers affecting members of the public
- Read about statutory appointments of the Organ and Tissue Authority Chief Executive Officer and members of the Advisory Council
- Read the Organ and Tissue Authority's annual reports
- Read about how to contact the Organ and Tissue Authority
- View the Authority's Freedom Of Information Disclosure Log page
- View information that the Authority routinely provides to Parliament
- View Freedom of Information contact officer details
- View the Organ and Tissue Authority's operational information (which is information that assists the agency to exercise its functions or powers in making decisions or recommendations that affect members of the public. This includes the agency’s rules, guidelines, practices and precedents relating to those decisions and recommendations).
We invite you to provide any comments on our Information Publication Scheme entry or Agency Plan to:
The FOI Coordinator
Organ and Tissue Authority
PO Box 295
CIVIC SQUARE ACT 2608