Promote DonateLife Week online
Adding a link on your website to the DonateLife website is a great way to show your support. Just copy and paste the code below into your HTML webpage:
DonateLife Week 2013, Sunday 24 February – Sunday 3 March.
Make your wish count. Discover, decide and discuss organ and tissue donation.
Find out more at www.donatelife.gov.au.
To download an image, simply right-click on the image and select 'Save Picture As...' from the menu.
Online banners – 728 x 90 pixels
Square – 300 x 250 pixels
Banner – 300 x 250 pixels
Promote DonateLife Week in your email signature
Customising your email signature with DonateLife messaging lets you share your support for organ and tissue donation with your day-to-day contacts.
Instructions on how to edit your email signature are different for each email client. Below are instructions for Microsoft Outlook:
1. Right-click on the below image and choose 'Save image as...' from the menu. Save the image to your desktop.
2. Go to Tools > Options > Mail Format (tab)
3. In the 'Signatures' section, select the 'Signatures...' button
4. Select 'New...'
5. Give your signature a name and select the option 'Start with a blank signature'
6. Enter your name, title and address details as desired
7. Right-click in the text area and select 'Insert Image...' from the menu
8. Browse to your desktop and select the image downloading in Step 1
9. Click 'Finish'
10. In the Mail Format tab, ensure your newly created email signature is selected in the 'Signature for new messages' and 'Signature for replies and forwards' drop-down menus.
11. Click 'OK' and you're all done.
Use these downloadable resources, including fact sheets, flyers and posters, to help promote the 'Know their wishes, OK?' campaign.