- Personal Information – Part A of the complete policy;
- Files – Part B of the complete policy; and
- Information collected online via the OTA website – Part C of the complete policy, and also included below.
Information Collected Online
When you visit this website, our server makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes or systems administration purposes:
- your server address
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site you have visited
- the type of browser you are using
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities, except in the unlikely event of an investigation where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the logs.
Electronic mail addresses
We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message. Your e-mail address will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used or disclosed for any other purpose without your consent.
You should note that there are inherent risks associated with using the Internet as a transmission medium in that when you send information over the Internet it might be possible for other people to see what you are sending. If this is of concern to you, then you should use other methods of communication.