Join the #endthewait campaign
What are you waiting for!
Show your support by joining the #endthewait campaign today. Are you on the Australian Organ Donor Register? Share your decision on social media, and challenge others to register and share their decision.
Share your decision
Simply share one of the below images together with your own message of support on your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the #endthewait #donatelife hashtags. Tag your family and friends in your post to encourage them to share their decision. Make sure your post is set to ‘Public’ to help spread the message further.
Already on the Australian Organ Donor Register and have your donor card handy? Take a selfie with your card to share on social media with your message of support! Make sure to include the #endthewait #donatelife hashtags!
On Snapchat? Video your message of support and send it out to your family and friends? And while you’re there, add us as a Snapchat friend (DonateLifeToday)!
You can also show your support with the DonateLife Week 2016 Twibbon to your Facebook or Twitter profile picture:
- Ensure you are already logged into Twitter and/or Facebook
- In another browser visit http://twibbon.com/support/donatelife-australia which takes you to the DonateLife Week campaign page
- Click “Add to Twitter” or “Add to Facebook”. You can add the Twibbon to both Twitter and Facebook by returning to the campaign page
- If you have not used the Twibbon application before you will be prompted to accept the privacy terms and conditions
- A new box will open showing the DonateLife logo over your current profile picture. You can chose to resize it, so it will only appears over a portion of your profile picture, or you can leave the logo unchanged so it as your entire profile picture
- Once you’re happy with the positioning and size of the Twibbon, click on “Add the Twibbon to Twitter”, or “Add the Twibbon to Facebook”, depending on where you are uploading to
- If you are uploading the Twibbon to Facebook, you will be prompted to set the newly amended image as your profile picture as this application doesn’t have the authority to do this on your behalf
Once you have posted the Donate Life Twibbon to twitter or Facebook, the Twibbon app will post a tweet and/or status encouraging your followers/friends to help support the DonateLife Week campaign, along with the link to the DonateLife Week Campaign.
How to remove your Twibbon
- While logged into your Twitter account, go to Settings > Edit Profile
- Click on “Change Photo” and select “Choose Existing Photo”
- You will be prompted to upload an image from those already saved on your computer
- Select your preferred image and upload
- While logged into your Facebook account, go to your profile page
- Hover your mouse over your current profile picture and click on “Edit Profile Picture”
- Progress by choosing from photos currently in your profile photo albums, or uploading a new image, as normal
So, what are you waiting for? Share your donation decision today!