The DonateLife Corporate Partnership Program aims to increase awareness of and support for organ and tissue donation across Australian workplaces by:
- Engaging the Australian business community to help encourage and normalise memorable family discussion of organ and tissue donation
- Motivating employees to initiate family discussion and share knowledge about donation decisions.
In becoming a DonateLife Corporate Partner, your organisation is recognising the importance of providing education on the issue of organ and tissue donation and facilitating informed decision-making and discussion among employees.
Participation in the Corporate Partnerships Program is open to Australian businesses that meet the following requirements:
- An established business operating in Australia, with at least 50 employees
- Has a genuine interest in partnering with DonateLife to promote the issue of organ and tissue donation among employees and/or customers
- Has the ability to devote resources, including employee time and communications collateral to promote DonateLife’s key messages
- Reflects DonateLife’s values and its work to improve the health and wellbeing of Australians. This excludes organisations with interests in alcohol, tobacco or other products that are detrimental to health
- Willing to participate in agreed minimum level of promotional activity, outlined below.
As a DonateLife Corporate Partner, you will:
- Host one or more organ and tissue donation awareness activities each year (preferably during DonateLife Week);
- Promote and distribute approved DonateLife key messages and materials as provided by the Organ and Tissue Authority to your employees and where appropriate to your customer base.
Organisations will have the opportunity to renew their participation in the DonateLife Corporate Partnership program at the beginning of January each year.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
To register your organisation’s interest in the DonateLife Corporate Partner program, please email your enquiry, including your contact details, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our DonateLife Corporate Partners
Rapid Finance have been helping people get finance since 2001. As a Rapid Finance customer, you’ll get your own finance specialist – your personal expert in finance. They’ll do everything from gathering and reviewing your documents to finding your financial strengths. Your specialist will then try to help you negotiate with lenders on your behalf and land a loan that's suitable for you.
Bupa is a leading healthcare organisation in Australia and New Zealand, with more than three million Australian customers. In addition to Bupa’s well-known health insurance brand, Bupa operates Bupa Optical, Bupa Wellness, Bupa Aged Care and Bupa Health Dialog. The company employs around 14,500 Australians and has offices in every state and territory
The Australian Automobile Association (AAA) supports and coordinates the activities of its constituent motoring clubs and represents more than 7 million Australians. The AAA's constituent members include all of Australia's state and territory motoring clubs including, the NRMA, RACV, RACQ, RAASA, RACWA, RACT and AAN.
Worldcare is a locally-operated company providing travel insurance to Australians travelling domestically and overseas for more than 20 years. Worldcare has access to a team of over 550 staff including doctors, registered nurses, social workers, translators, logistical experts, communication specialists and support personnel. They also have connections to Allianz Global Assistance's international colleagues on the ground located all around the world, including 400,000 service providers, 240 correspondents and 37 operation centres.
Digital360 are a digital agency in Melbourne that helps companies discover their competitive advantage. Using data and technology, their solutions turn digital potential into business value. Their method works because business growth is no longer limited by a market’s size or a factory’s capacity. It’s only restricted to the vision of a team and its partners.