The broader community play an important role in promoting organ and tissue donation for transplantation.
DonateLife Community Partners include sporting clubs, schools, small businesses and foundations that wish to promote the importance of organ and tissue donation but do not have organ and tissue donation as their core business.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
The DonateLife Community Partner Program is open to organisations interested in publicly pledging their support for organ and tissue donation and who are committed to promoting awareness in their local community.
In becoming a DonateLife Community Partner you recognise the importance of nationally consistent information being made available to your community to facilitate informed decision-making and family discussion and knowledge of donation decisions.
To register your organisation’s interest in the DonateLife Community Partner program, please email your request, including your proposed activity and contact details, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Tool Kit (170 KB PDF) for more information.
Thank you to our DonateLife Community Partners:
- AM Solutions Group
- Bathurst Rugby Club
- Bayside United Football Club
- Brisbane Hinterland 4WD
- Bronte Family Day Care
- Charlotte Mackay
- Creighton’s Funeral Service
- Council of Governors of Lions Australia
- Cystic Fibrosis Geelong
- David Tranter
- Dailey Family Funerals and Pink Lady Funerals
- Don Williams
- Ethan 'Jimmy' Seccull Foundation
- Gremmo Community Fund Inc
- Guy Holmes
- James Ackerman Family Trust Fund
- Kazar Slaven
- Hinterland Celtic Rugby Union Football Club
- Mustang Building Services
- No Limits Ute Club
- OneLife WA
- Quadski Around Australia
- University of Queensland Rugby Football Club
- Russell Brothers Funeral Directors
- St Edmunds Basketball Club
- The Ruth Barker Project
- YMCA Victoria