Organ and Tissue Authority 2014-15 Annual Report
We thank and acknowledge the generous Australians and their families who save and transform the lives of transplant recipients through organ and tissue donation. This act of generosity by donor families has a profound impact on the Australians who receive a transplant, as well as their families and friends.
This section provides a summary of our activities and achievements, reported in the Chief Executive Officer’s review and the National Medical Director's report. It also reports on our organisational structure and partnership arrangements.
This section outlines our outcomes and programme framework and reports on our performance against the deliverables and key performance indicators detailed in the 2014–15 Health Portfolio Budget Statements. It also includes financial reporting on Budget estimates and actual expenses for 2014–15, as well as trend information about organ donation and transplantation and community awareness. It then presents a summary of:
- progress made against the 2014–2018 Strategic Plan: objectives, strategies and actions
- activities undertaken by the DonateLife Network.
This section summarises our corporate governance structure, people management, workplace health and safety, resource management and legislative reporting requirements.
This section includes the financial statements for the Organ and Tissue Authority in 2014–15.
Provides a list of abbreviations, a glossary of terms used in the report, a list of tables and figures, a list of requirements for annual reports, and an alphabetical index.
Read the OTA's previous Annual Reports here:
2013- 2014 Annual Report
2012-2013 Annual Report
2011-2012 Annual Report
- Read Preface (8.79 MB PDF)
- Read Part 1: OTA overview (9.58 MB PDF)
- Read Part 2A: Performance reporting (9.53 MB PDF)
- Read Part 2B: National achievements against the nine measures (7.62 MB PDF)
- Read Part 2C: Activities in the states and territories (9.5 MB PDF)
- Read Part 3: Management and accountability (4.46 MB PDF)
- Read Part 4: Financial performance and financial statements (2.89 MB PDF)
- Read Appendices (3.14 MB PDF)
2010-2011 Annual Report
- Read Annual report 2011 - Preface (2.76 MB PDF)
- Read Annual report 2011 - Overview (2.3 MB PDF)
- Read Part 1: Authority Overview (3.2 MB PDF)
- Read Part 2: Performance Reporting, Coordination of organ and tissue donation and transplantation (3.7 MB PDF)
- Read Part 2: Performance Reporting, Trend information (1.3 MB PDF)
- Read Part 2: Performance Reporting, National Reform Agenda summary of progress (3.2 MB PDF)
- Read Part 3: Management and Accountability (2.23 MB PDF)
- Read Part 4: Financial Performance and Statements (2.4 MB PDF)
- Read Appendices (1.5 MB PDF)
- Read Abbreviations (1.18 MB PDF)
- Read Glossary (255 KB PDF)
- Read Requirements (621 KB PDF)